No Dig Drain Repairs
Our no-excavation drain repairs use the latest concepts and materials to re-line and repair cracked drainage pipes of all kinds without the need for excavation; saving you up to 75% on costs!
The no-excavation repair system we use is a proven solution that places a new pipe within a current cracked or broken one; it requires no excavations so is a great way to save costs and time getting a typical replacement pipe repair carried out. Suitable for sewers, vertical rain water down pipes and any other pipes found in typical domestic or commercial property drainage systems the repair is highly resistant to temperature and materials like chemicals.
Call us today on 0800 781 8922 and we'll arrange your free property survey and no obligation no dig drain repair quotation at your convenience.
Working throughout Kent, London, Surrey, Sussex and the South East, including Margate, Orpington, Faversham, Medway, Maidstone, Canterbury and Ashford, we specialise in no dig and blocked drain repairs for domestic and commercial clients. The no-excavation cracked drain repair system involves placing a completely new drainpipe inside the current pipe and sealing off breaks and cracks.
A full CCTV drain survey tracks the cause of the problem including;
- Leaks and cracks
- Open joints
- Root intrusion
How does a no dig drain repair work?
- A liner is soaked with a thick layer of special wet resin
- The still-wet liner is pulled through the damaged pipe
- The liner is inflated until flush against the insides
- Hot water helps the wet resin cure solid, creating a new pipe flush against the old one and tightly adhered to it
- The inflatable liner is removed leaving just the dry cured resin as a thick new lining within any kind of cracked or leaking pipe
- Laterally connecting pipes can be reopened with a remote cutting robot
The resin hardens into GRP (glass reinforced plastic), a very strong material of higher quality than the typical pipes it lines. The process is called inversion; using air to inflate the still liquid new pipe flush and firm to the old pipe where it bonds permanently in place after curing. The inflatable liner is a reusable system designed specifically for drain pipes and sized accordingly, ensuring an accurate finish every time, and allowing for different thicknesses of resin to be applied if required.
Just a few of the benefits of these no-dig repairs include;
- No more excavations, reduced disruption
- Ideal for leaks, open joints, root intrusion and cracks
- For domestic, commercial and industrial
- Permanent structural repair; no relining required!
- Resistant to future ground movement
- Process approved by local authorities, surveyors and civil engineers
- Up to 100m of GRP can be installed at once
- Minimum repair length 0.5m
- High quality resin GRP for a long lasting solution
- Can be used within hours of installing
- Cost effective with savings up to 75%
We install no-excavation blocked drain repairs at domestic and commercial properties throughout London and Kent. Our experienced drainage experts have recently carried out projects for clients in Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Maidstone, Sidcup, Dartford, Gravesend, Sittingbourne, West Malling, Orpington, Bexley, Sheerness, Crayford, Sheppey, Margate, Herne Bay, Ramsgate, Faversham, Crayford, London and Medway.
Get the least disruptive, lowest cost and most reliable repair available on the drain market with JLH Drains; contact us today to arrange a no obligation survey and quotation with one of our blocked drain repairs team.